Economic Development, Tourism, & Film Commission
The Economic Development, Tourism, and Film Commission (EDTFC) is a committee that holds regular meetings and is managed by our Economic Development Department. Please see Agendas and Minutes for upcoming and past meeting's agendas and minutes. All meetings are open to the public. If you would like to receive meeting notifications and agendas, please e-mail your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commissioners are volunteers, appointed to the Commission by the Board of Supervisors for four-year terms.
- Chair: Geoff McQuilkin, Mono Lake Committee
- Vice Chair: Chris Long, West Walker Motel
- Vacancy: Bridgeport
- Michael Vanderhurst, Mammoth Lakes Tourism
- Steve Morrison, Mammoth Mountain Ski Area
- Sarah Walsh, June Lake Brewing
- Wendy Schneider, Friends of the Inyo
CLOSED: 2018-19 Community Grants. All applications were due by Friday, January 11, 2019 by 5:00pm. Please see the files below for more information, requirements, and to apply.