The Mono County Sheriff's Office offers Live Scan applicant fingerprinting for employment, licensing, and various certifications. If you are in need of LIve Scan fingerprints, please visit:
Mono County Jail
25 Emigrant Street
Bridgeport, CA 93517
The requirements for Live Scan fingerprints are:
- Have all paperwork completely filled out prior to your arrival to have the fingerprints taken.
- Applicants must present a valid photo identification card. Expired identification cards will not be accepted.
- Fees will vary depending on the routing locations required for the applicant. Total cost will be determined at the time of the scan.
- Accepted payment will be cash, check, or money orders (made payable to the Mono County Sheriff's Office).
- Appointments are not accepted.
For more information on this process, please call (760) 932-7549 and speak with a member of our jail staff.